We hope that this finds you well. Please know that we are staying vigilant and monitoring the COVID-19 Pandemic. We continue to work closely with the Ontario Government and the Royal College of Dental Surgeons of Ontario (RCDSO) and follow daily updates from Public Health and the Chief Medical Health Officer.
Right from the outset of the Pandemic, we instituted numerous NEW measures with your health and safety in mind. In fact, these safety measures go above and beyond those recommendations by the RCDSO. This is in addition to the already strict infection control and sanitization procedures that we always provide.
1) Waiting Room Safety and Social Distancing Protocols.
2) Glass Barrier Partitions at reception and between operatories.
3) Doors for each operatory to ensure any aerosol produced is well contained.
4) Surgical Grade Air Filtration Units in each operatory to rapidly and continually filter the air to the levels achieved in hospital operating rooms.
5) PPE for all staff - which, depending on the procedure that you require, may include N95 Masks, Face Shields, Gowns, Head and Shoe Coverings.
Following these new protocols may take a little extra time, but we want to ensure that we are all together in the safest environment possible, especially given the fact that due to the nature of the work involved, it is not possible to practice social-distancing.
All this is being done to ensure our Goal : which is to always provide you and your family, with the best dental care, in the safest environment possible.
Thank-you for your understanding. Should you have any specific questions please ask. We are all in this together!
We look forward to seeing everyone again soon!